Asset performance driven oversight of hotel management company operations, facility management, and CAPEX Planning.
- Quarterly onsite inspections to ensure that asset is being maintained to owner and brand standards
- CAPEX strategy, planning, and budgeting to focus on ROI, ownership goals, and property needs
- Management of CAPEX and other large projects including but not limited to PIPs, renovations, and insurance losses
- Coordination with Brands to ensure compliance and to maximize profitability
- Coordination with management companies to establish SOP’s designed to increase efficiencies, maximize usable life, and increase profitability
- Safety and security focus to minimize risks
Management of all revenue activities to balance consistent growth in room sales combined with aggressive ADR strategies for optimal RevPAR and profitability performance in any market environment
- Strategic, budget-driven pricing strategies
- Daily pricing review and implementation in line with strategies
- Differentiated pricing executed based on segmentation and LOS
- Daily inventory management
- Long-term event management
- Channel/OTA management
- Demand Forecasting
Professional and experienced above property sales team with a proven track record of delivering results in the extended stay hospitality space
- Leads all B2B Sales efforts
- Provide Sales Training and Support for all GM’s/AGM’s
- Receive and bid all RFP’s/Local and National Sales leads
- In Market Sales Support with heightened focus on underperforming hotels
- Internet lead prospecting using various resources
- Receive and bid all group business
- Weekly review of all Performance Metrix reporting
- Manage all digital marketing
- Pre-opening sales support for all New Build Hotels
Focus on maximizing financial performance to achieve ownership objectives. Monthly analysis and evaluation of financial performance versus budget and prior years is conducted, maintaining a constant line of communication with invested parties.
- Operating Budget – guide the operating budget process, challenging the operator to maximize performance.
- Operations Flash – daily reporting around period to date revenues and their comparison to budget and prior year.
- Pace Reporting – comparing current/known bookings with objectives.
- OOO Rooms Reporting – daily reporting of all unsellable rooms by category, with anticipated date of return to service, discussed weekly with the operator.
- Channel Segmentation – analyzing the sources of business, seeking to maximize net revenue after production expenses.
- Length Of Stay (LOS) Segmentation – analyzing this with revenue and labor trends to maximize profitability.
- Analysis of key expenses as a percent of occupied rooms etc.
- Comparison to Industry data